lunes, 15 de octubre de 2007

QUOTES II


Mugatu: It's that damn Hansel! He's so hot right now!

Derek Zoolander: What is this? A center for ants? How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read... if they can't even fit inside the building?
Mugatu: Derek, this is just a small...
Derek Zoolander: I don't wanna hear your excuses! The building has to be at least... three times bigger than this!

Hansel: I wasn't like every other kid, you know, who dreams about being an astronaut, I was always more interested in what bark was made out of on a tree. Richard Gere's a real hero of mine. Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that.

Mugatu:
I invented the piano key neck tie! I invented it! What have you done, Derek? Nothing! YOU'VE GOT NOTHING!!! N O T H I N G ! ! !

Derek Zoolander: There was a moment last night, when she was sandwiched between the two Finnish dwarves and the Maori tribesmen, where I thought, "Wow, I could really spend the rest of my life with this woman."

[Talking about the files] Hansel: They're "in" the computer?

Mugatu: Hansel... so hot right now... Hansel.


No hay comentarios: